Take a few minutes today and search beyond your traditional search engine and go to Twitter. So much information can be aggregated in real-time directly from your target audience. Let’s take Starbucks for example…
Twitter Search “Starbucks” reveals the following information in seconds:
- Customers use Starbucks as a meeting spot for business.
- Starbucks consumers care about their health and the calories they consume.
- People are talking about the business decisions that Starbucks makes.
- Starbucks is seen as a treat or reward.
- Starbucks is perceived as a home away from home. A place to go relax, meet friends or just people watch.
Twitter is a dynamic and social information network!
You should also try this with other social sites like Pinterest, Vimeo, Youtube, etc.