It is that time of year, BRANDZ releases its Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands Report. There are some interesting takeaways this year.
The Tech Sector takes the top 3 spots:
The Top Trends across all Categories:
(1) Technology is a life force
(2) Life is blended
(3) Location is not important
(4) Consumers expect what they’ve paid for—and maybe a bit more
(5) Customers expect the experience that a brand promises to be executed flawlessly across categories
(6) Brands are becoming media
(7) The role of reputation is rising
(8) Presence in fast growing markets is imperative for global brands
(9) The middle gets squeezed
(10) The individual is the expert
To download the report click here.